The Sudan-Hungary Trade House Ltd. has just started its operation in this year, at January, after the preparation phases.
The Trade House has been established to increase the trade between the two countries concerning the export and import as well, furthermore to facilitate the mutual exchange of goods and services using the two countries' comparative advantages and also to nourish the fields of research, science and education.
The Sudan-Hungary Trade House was founded along with emphasized political goals of the Hungarian Government and enjoys its support.
Fields of activity:
- Export and import of goods
- export and import of services
- Information Technology (IT)
- Complex Health Care System
- Complex Medical Projects
- Agricultural Complex Systems (Crops and Livestock Breeding)
- Agricultural Irrigation Systems
- Water Searching
- Drinking water-, and Sewage Treatment
- Infrastructural Development
- Construction Projects
- Energy Investments
- Research and Development (RnD)
- Educational Projects